Support Services SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a global brand, operating a prestigious large scale venue in South West London, who are seeking to recruit a Support Services Supervisor to join their Facilities Management team to provide a first class all year-round Support Services provision.
The Support Services Supervisor will report to the Support Services Manager and will provide onsite logistic solutions including the supervision of the Support Services Maintenance Operatives and will also assist in the planning and delivery of general maintenance of premises/areas at venue, and all other properties as required.
This role will require hands on delivery of these duties as required.
- To supervise the support services team within the Facilities Management department all year round.
- To provide a positive experience for members, staff and visitors through the provision of a clean and well maintained environment.
- Assist with the planning and oversee the delivery of, all pre planned maintenance activities including reactive maintenance delivered through the support services team. Provide logistical solutions to facilitate the smooth running of the venue. Provide support not only to the support services team, but to all FM trades as required.
- Support the delivery of the onsite waste and recycling strategy.
- Developing in conjunction with the FM team SLA’s / KPI’s.
- Develop a stock control system which can be used in conjunction with procurement processes and ensure there is a robust logistics plan to support this.
- Supporting the FM management team in the preparation and management of budgets.
- Oversee the supply/ materials requirement as directed by the Support Services Manager or FM Managers.
- Issue as required Permit to Works (PTW) to members of the in-house team and specialist suppliers.
- Manage the current fleet of vehicles and buggies. Ensuring compliance regarding servicing and appearance.
- Support the current helpdesk facility with advice and feedback on tasks issued to ensure all procedures are accurate and relevant for the asset identified.
- Compliance with both the business and regulatory health and safety requirements.
- To comply with the Department’s expectations for training and competences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work successfully across a broad spectrum of stakeholders including consultants, contractors, public and staff
- Knowledge and delivery of Soft Services, site logistics.
- Full driving licence.
- Experienced in event logistics and event planning.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain excellent standards, even when in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Qualified in the use of Club and hire access equipment, be these powered or static systems.
- Member of a professional body, (BICSc.BIFM..)
- A recognised qualification in Health & Safety.
- IT competencies – MS Office suite, CAFM systems. (Concept)
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.