Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
12 Month’s Fixed Term Contract – You Must Be Immediately Available.
A great opportunity has arisen to join an organisation with an ambitious and exciting vision set in the heart of Portobello, West London.
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company; are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Facilities Coordinator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Facilities Coordinator to join our clients Facilities Management team. You will use your technical expertise to provide appropriate and compliant FM solutions, across the clients estate. You will ensure that the FM team maintains each of our clients properties to the highest standards.
- Responsible for the delivery of works set out in the forward maintenance register and pre-planned maintenance programme for each property.
- Assisting with the preparation of service charge budgets.
- Managing works within budget.
- Keeping abreast of all legislation specific to FM.
- Ensuring all documentation for contractors working on site is in place.
- Supervising external contractors on site.
- Assisting with the management of Health and Safety.
- Managing all service contracts.
- Responsible for the Maintenance Team and the allocation of appropriate resources.
- Assisting with the development and management of an approved list of contractors.
- Liaising with the Property Management team to minimise disruption to tenants.
- Placing work orders, checking work and sending invoices for authorisation.
- Maintaining the CAFM system.
You will need to have the right blend and balance of technical and practical skills, legislative and commercial awareness, people management and business strategy. You will be working for a charity supporting and enhancing the lives of people in the local community.
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office Suite
- Demonstrable understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.