Office / Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting an Office / Facilities Manager on behalf of our client, a private bank within the City of London.
- You will review the service providers to ensure continuing good value for money and level of service provided
- You will be the key point of contact with the landlord for day to operation purposes and in the event of emergencies
- You will maintain a full and up to date hand book of procedures
- Manage office layout changes and reorganisation
- Procure and manage delivery of office services to support the smooth running of daily operations at the bank’s headquarters
- You will be a Fire officer and Health and Safety officer and will ensure by regular monitoring the bank’s compliance with Fire regulations and with Health and Safety regulations
- Manage all post onsite
- Organise and prepare for planned events
Within this role will be managing two direct reports – Facilities Assistant and Receptionist, so previous management experience is essential. You will also manage the service level and value for money provided by external suppliers
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- A University degree
- 3x A Levels at grade C or above AND B or above at both GSCE Maths and English.
- 5 years + experience with overall responsibility for office services and facilities management
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Fire Marshall and First Aid trained.
If the above is something of interest to you, please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org