Facilities Manager (Financial Services Firm)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting a Facilities Manager on behalf of our client, an international financial services firm within the West End of London.
You will be responsible for all Health & Safety, Contractor Management, Budgets, as well as managing and building relationships internally. You will have direct line management of two people within the team. There are circa 100 people based within this office so our client are looking for someone who is able to work within a team and has excellent customer service.
- Extensive experience working in a facilities management role, ideally from a Financial Services Organisation.
- Passionate about provided excellent customer service
- Worked within a comparable business size – circa 100 people
- Good understand of health & Safety, Contractor Management, Budget Management as well as proven experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to work well in a fast moving and complex environment.
- Previous line management experience essential
- Health & Safety qualified preferred
- Good experience of working with a team and enjoys doing so
If you have the relevant experience above and would like to be considered, please contact Lilly Yuill on 0203 9003 4261 or email your application to: email@example.com