Facilities Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a leading service provider with an ever-growing group of clients.
Responsible for managing the planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling aspects of each project – ensuring that it is completed on time and to budget. The vast majority of projects are within the FM and Corporate Office environment and will be delivered to a very high standard with strict deadlines.
At any one time the post holder will be responsible for one project or a portfolio of projects depending on the requirements of the business.
- From the inception of the project the post holder will:
- Clarify all assumptions
- Create a plan/timeline
- Inform their team or their roles and responsibilities throughout the project
- Manage the budget
- Minimise risks
- Ensure the goals of the project are met
- Monitor progress
The post holder will typically work 37.5 hours a week, however, during key stages of tasks and projects it can often be expected that the post holder will work additional hours including evenings and weekends to complete the task/s and achieve the required deadlines.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the acquisition of new contracts (calls, letters and emails)
- Mobilising new FM Contracts
- Tendering FM services
- Managing FM Suppliers and contractors
- Project planning and management of office builds, refurbishments, moves and the cyclical redecorations (external and internal) management
- Taking the brief and developing conceptual plans and budgets for fiscal decision making
- Space planning including working with AutoCAD technicians
- Coordinating groups and individuals to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting and scheduling.
- Develop planning documents for initiation of projects to gain approval at Board level
- Prepare tender and proposal documents and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate hiring relevant contractors
- Monitor and report on all phases of planning and project delivery
- Coordinate all parties involved in the planning, design and execution / construction process
- Sourcing contractors for building refurbishments and ensuring work is completed to standard and within the budget
- Liaising with Clients, Landlords / Managing Agents and local authorities