Facilities AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client has tasked the UK’s leading Facilities Recruitment Company, Maxwell Stephens, to find a dedicated and experienced Facilities Assistant. This will be working for a highly successful corporate company.
What is the role?
You will assist in all areas of the delivery of Facilities service to our client’s flagship site as directed by the Facilities Health & Safety Manager.
You will provide a first-class service through a flexible multi skilled approach and assist the Facilities health & Safety Manager on providing a safe, secure and high quality environment for our colleagues, contractors and visitors. You will ensure the site is compliant on all levels and that all of the services are run efficiently and effectively in order to provide the highest level of service possible.
What do you bring?
- Member of BIFM
- SIA Licence
- Experience of building maintenance.
- Knowing your way around an alarm system and CCTV.
- Health & Safety Experience – its important and you will make sure people know why.
- Familiar with MS Office and ERP packages.
- NEBOSH certified – Desirable
- Assist in daily checks of the building and essential equipment
- Ensure effective day to day running of the production site, essential services such as reception, security, cleaning & replenishing stock
- Supervising and coordinating work of contractors to ensure minimum disruption to core activities & comply with Health & Safety regulation whilst on site
- Assist in planned and reactive maintenance programs
- Carry out / plan all small building works / projects/ repairs as required.
- Organise safety training such as first aiders. Fire marshals, etc
- Able to work outside normal hours including weekends to deal with emergencies and responding to calls outside normal working hours, setting and turning off alarms as required
- Maintaining and updating Safety & facilities documents management system
- General office duties – scanning, filling and ordering supplies
Contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or email your CV across to email@example.com today.