Regional Facilities Contract ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, has been engaged by this client to find a regional FM skilled and experienced in delivering to the highest standard the full range of estates and facilities services including hard services. You will oversee a portfolio of sites predominantly within the southeast and southwest area of the UK.
You must however be based from London.
- Provide strategic leadership and management of the dedicated Facilities Management teams and suppliers
- Ensure that all health, safety, environmental, security, hygiene and other legislative requirements are in place and up to date to meet statutory, Company and contractual requirements
- Lead the delivery of services to the required quality and standards
- Ensure that the contracted services are delivered to the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s on time and within budget
- Lead development of new strategies and ideas to enhance current service delivery, bringing efficiency’s and introducing new services
- Lead strategic and commercial management and implementation of contract change / variation processes in order to maximise efficiency’s
induct, coach, manage and develop employees in order to improve performance and service delivery from the fusion help desk
- Develop and manage budget, forecast against financial targets for the contract as well as effectively managing any financial variations.
- Create, develop and nurture key relationships with sub-contractors with the key emphasis on delivery and management of their help desks and reduction of down time performance
Main responsibilities will include:
- Line management of Help desk
- Management of CAFM or similar software
- Management of FM, Cleaning and essential operational sub-contractors
- Management of external and in-house projects to ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Project management: Supervising, managing and coordinating work of contractors
- Producing detailed reports and management of information systems
- High level budgetary control
- Assist the senior management in the management of Sub-Contracts ensuring value for money and compliance with contract specifications.
- Prepare and develop PPM programme and statutory compliance work. Manage and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme.
- Develop, control and manage on site contract records in accordance with Fusions business management system.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation associated with the FM services. Ensuring contractors submit method statements, risk assessments, COSHH, provide PPE and report all accidents. Full compliance with all H&S legislation for both our client and the contractors under your discipline
- Strong managerial experience within the Hard FM arena, to include a strong commercial approach and the ability to effectively manage complexity.
- Contractual management experience and a demonstrable financial acumen.
- Excellent project management and customer account management/development skills
- Relevant H&S qualifications – IOSH/NEBOSH desirable as well as a technical/engineering background (HVAC preferred).
- Sound working knowledge of CAFM systems
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Flexible, adaptable and a team player.
- PC literate with Outlook, Excel and Word skills.