Interim Engineering ConsultantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a globally recognised University and they are now looking for an interim engineering consultant to assist in a change management programme for the engineering and maintenance department at the University.
Your duties will be varied and will include driving improvement in contractor management with a particular emphasis on service level agreement vs. value for money.
- Leading a team working on ” problem building legacy issues”
- Improving customer (University faculties) interaction with the Engineering, Maintenance and Infrastructure department.
- Mobilisation Masterplan (encompassing the whole range of detail and documents)
- Total Facilities Management Specification
- Soft testing of TFM market
- Separation works at a site (inception to completion) and appoint administrator/coordinator to assist with project
- Various papers to support the above as well as validating specific proposals and submissions
- Monthly Operational Meetings
- Monthly Project Board Meeting
- Liaise with Service Providers
- Risk Register governance and updating – weekly
- Budget oversight
- Liaise with internal Estates staff
- Upkeep and Govern operations folder
Maxwell Stephens invites all suitably qualified candidates to contact them immediately to register their interest in this important role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.