Facilities Monitoring OfficerBack to Vacancies List
The post holder will be responsible for the smooth running of administrative systems and will act as the link between the projects and the central office to ensure all records are accurate and up to date. The post holder will be responsible for providing relevant support to managers in health and safety and facilities responsibilities.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
Administration & IT
- To be responsible for setting up and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- To be responsible for producing contract monitoring data for the organisation.
- To support managers with their administration requirements. This includes correspondence and ad hoc project work.
- To cover reception during the absence of the Receptionist.
- Working with the Admin Team Leader to support services with the archiving and document control process.
- To support and train staff in use of IT, mobile phones and administration systems.
Health & Safety and Facilities
- To be responsible for updating, maintaining and monitoring health & safety records on database systems, and to produce regular reports as required.
- To correspond with contractors to arrange access to projects for routine and maintenance checks.
- To support managers to fulfil their responsibilities with regard to building management.
- To oversee day to day management of the office facilities and/or maintenance of facilities.
- To coordinate all premises related contracts and agreements. This will include insurance, cleaning, repairs and maintenance, waste disposal, fire and security contracts and other safety testing.
- To comply with and ensure Health and Safety policies are updated as required, reporting any matters of concern to the Senior Management Team.
- To work at all times within an Equal Opportunities framework.
- To ensure that your work adheres to the policies of the client.
- To complete additional duties as required.