Facilities Operations & Projects Team LeaderBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading financial services organisation are looking to recruit a Facilities Operations and Projects Team Leader at their site in the City of London. Within this dynamic role you will oversee the day to day running of the organisation and the Facilities Helpdesk Coordinators and mailroom teams. You will agree appropriate SLA’s for Facilities Helpdesk and ensure they are adhered to.
- Ensure delivery of hard and soft services meets contract requirements for all third party provisions and meets our clients expectations. Ensure their premises meet all health and safety legislation and remain a safe, compliant and comfortable place for staff and visitors.
- Ensure smooth running of the Facilities and deputise for Facilities Operations Manager. Be the day to day point of contact for the business areas for all facilities related issues or escalation.
- Responsibility for operational management of related facilities projects to meet the our clients standards and ensure appropriate stakeholder management and escalation reporting to the Facilities Operations Manager.
- Manage the day to day running of the clients access control systems
- Manage the Facilities Helpdesk Coordinators, carry out regular 1-2-1’s, mentor staff and carry out performance reviews, also having experience of delivering first class Facilities service.
- Successfully deliver Facilities Operations projects
- Implement and oversee office moves and changes
- Annual benchmarking of Facilities contracts ensuring contractors fit for purpose
- Ideally 3 year’s experience in a Facilities Managers Assistant or Team Leader/Supervisor role
- Experience of working within a corporate environment
- Effective people Management skills
- Experienced in Project Management
- Facilities analysis and statistical presentation of MI
- Excellent customer service skills
- Contractor Management
- Proactive attitude with attention to detail
- The ability to work using own initiative, using judgment and discretion
- IOSH – Desirable
- MBIFM – Desirable
- Prince2 Qualified – Desirable
If you have the above experience please contact Lilly Yuill on 0203 903 4261 or send your CV to email@example.com