Interim Building Manager (Client Side)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is seeking a fully professional and committed Building/Facilities Manager to ensure the physical environment of our client’s premises is fit for purpose for all staff and visitors who expect the highest of standards.
Maxwell Stephens’ client is housed in an historic, listed building located in the centre of London. The building, and its superb interiors, are internationally renowned, and provide a wealth of facilities for the visitors including restaurants, multifunctional venue spaces, libraries, hotel rooms and offices to name but a few.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring the full remit of operational, technical, strategic, project planning, legislative and health & safety knowledge and skills. Experience of operating within a heritage building environment would be an advantage but is not essential. Whilst a strategic mind is important caring about the operational detail is essential (e.g. getting the temperature of our spaces right; providing hot water at the right temperature and pressure; providing high standard toilet facilities).
The following skills, qualifications and experience are required to fulfil the role:
- At least 5 years in a Facilities/ Building management role.
- Experience managing and procuring sub-contracted services and leading an in-house maintenance team
- Experience of M&E and building services engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety procedures and legislation
- Well presented with good interpersonal skills.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. BIFM) desirable.
- Experience of using information databases (CAFM) desirable.
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be the Building Manager, then please contact Maxwell Stephens on 0207 118 4848 to request further information and/or for an informal discussion. Applications will take the form of forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below OR email email@example.com