Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are an innovative education establishment who are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to lead their team and estate.
Your duties will include:
- To be responsible for the management of Catering Manager & Team, Site & Buildings Manager and Domestic Manager ensuring that the needs of students are met through effective service delivery, effective management of staff and all other resources.
- To liaise and consult with the Site and Buildings Manager to ensure application and adherence to the clients’ policies and procedures and effective management of departmental responsibilities.
- To ensure that the views of the Department are represented and reflected in services self-assessment review process, and the subsequent key strategic priorities are coordinated across the team to ensure on-going improvement.
- To identify gaps in service delivery and advise the Business Head accordingly.
- To work in conjunction with the other Senior Management Team members to ensure and proactively promote cohesive and co-ordinated delivery of services via the Site and Buildings, Catering and Domestic teams.
- A vocational qualification in building or domestic management and/or relevant experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of compliance procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- Experience working in a similar role and sector is highly desirable.
There will be an expectation to undertake training relevant to the role.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.