Group Operations Manager (Property Services).Back to Vacancies List
Who they are:
Our client is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. They have an open and honest culture, which allows their employees to feel empowered and a credo which all their employees are aligned to.
They run healthcare in a new way: they put front-line clinicians, doctors and nurses in charge. By giving them responsibility and freedom, they believe they will run more effective, safe and caring services.
And finally, the client runs some completely new types of services. They built independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and they are the only organisation running some innovative types of work in the NHS.
- To be responsible for the management of the Property Services and engineering maintenance work activities across all sites.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for setting appropriate engineering maintenance work activities, service targets and quality standards for the key maintenance functions, with particular reference to Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, and breakdown response targets.
- To ensure mandatory requirements and guidance, statutory objectives, UK/EU legislation, manufacturing servicing recommendations, O&M, manufacturer’s instructions and user needs are achieved.
- To develop and improve the property service to ensure a smooth delivery of activities across all sites.
- To manage the service within the available budget, identifying savings, cost pressures and service developments where appropriate.
- To regularly review the current service provision, by formulating a customer responsive, robust and fully comprehensive maintenance programme.
- To ensure the integrity and continued serviceability of plant, systems and equipment.
- To ensure that a robust PPM schedule is developed and maintained by reviewing the CAFM system requirements and making improvements as needed. Providing user training to staff at all levels regarding implementation requirements.
- To undertake regular and timely integrity checks and audits of the maintenance service, function, systems and processes.
- To ensure good and effective communication with users, to respond to, investigate and resolve complaints, so as to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that technical drawings, manuals of site services/plant/equipment are comprehensive, accurate and regularly updated, in order to document site service changes and minimise the risks associated with development or remedial work.
- To manage minor capital works as appropriate, within budget and to the agreed project timetable.