Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a corporate organisation are looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator for their office in Wimbledon. This role plays a vital part within the delivery of Health & Safety, CCTV, Hard and Soft services, projects and minor works, working with third party contractors on the delivery of contracts such as maintenance. Our client are looking for someone who is a team player and can demonstrate flexibility as well as excellent customer service.
- Daily support of the central service post and distribution
- Office moves and space planning
- Front of house and training room alternations for regular and ad hoc meeting requirements
- Quality assurance – to undertake daily, weekly, monthly walk rounds, to monitor and maintain the condition of the building, housekeeping, health and safety performance of stagg and the businesses.
- Health & Safety – undertake tasks, record keeping and implement changes as directed by the Facilities Team Leader.
- Service desk – to undertake tasks and actions assigned to you in response to requests and reactive works submitted by the staff.
- CCTV control and requests – to support the day to day delivery of security provisions
- Cleaning – to support the team leader in monitoring and reporting the day to day cleaning
- Pest Control – Overseeing delivery of pest control within the premises
- Monitor and support the day to day maintenance
- Ordering and stock control
- Stakeholder management
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- At least 3-5 years previous experience within a facilities service environment
- AutoCAD / Space planning – desirable
- Health & Safety experience
Apply for this position today by contacting Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org