Facilities Assistant (6 Month FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are proud to be recruiting a facilities assistant for one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. They as a company provide investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. They also have experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Stockholm, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The role is within the Facilities department reporting to the Reception Manager and Facilities Manager. The role is to provide a consistent, pro-active and repeatable service to the business regarding capabilities and scheduling of meeting rooms. The role supports the Reception team in advising the business regarding self-service audio-visual capabilities and also liaising within Facilities and IT departments for special meeting room set-up requests from the business.
- To provide a consistent focal point for the Reception team and end-users/clients for room.
- To test the furniture arrangements before and after use and log incidents requiring Facilities fixes.
- Liaise with external clients who are planning to video conference within the facility, so their requirements can be given to IT.
- To set up a test call before the meeting and be on hand for the external video conference.
- To test the Audio-Visual equipment before and after use, log and respond to incidents requiring IT and audio-visual equipment fixes. Working with IT to fix any issues that maybe be effecting the meeting room suites.
- To provide a focal point for continuous improvement for room set-ups.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Professional communication skills – capable of working with senior management and important external visitors.
- Professional organisational skills – capbable of organising their own time efficiently.
- Good IT skills.
- Team player.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication skills (as occasional support for reception may be required).
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.