Facilities & Office ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful financial services firm and looking to recruit a Facilities & Office Manager on a temporary basis. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the effective running of the offices, resources as well as supporting the Head of Facilities with their day to day duties.
- Health & Safety, policies and procedures
- Liaising with contractors and manage them daily
- Office planning, space planning, office moves
- Building Matters, liaising with landlords.
- Fire Safety
- Invoices, ensure all records are kept up to date
- Previous experience of working in Facilities and associated functions in an office environment.
- Health & Safety qualification / training
- Able to work within a team and be able to deal with difficult situations
- Be able to implement Health & Safety procedures
- IT literate (MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to use AutoCAD – Preferable
- BIFM level 3 or above – Preferable
If you are available immediately and acquire the above skills, apply today by sending through your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly Yuill on 0203 903 4261