Building Maintenance Operator (6-month contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a prestigious Insurance Services Firm are seeking an immediate Building Maintenance Operator who can cover a period of 6 months’ temporary work for them.
You will be responsible for maintaining building plant, utilities, infrastructure and services to the building required to ensure it remains a safe and functional environment in which to work.
- To assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Companies Health and Safety policy.
- To ensure the Company’s generator and UPS systems are tested and maintained.
- To undertake and record environmental tests.
- To undertake required maintenance on the building as required for health and safety
- To check, test, log, and have maintained the Company’s safety and emergency alarms and equipment.
- To ensure the Company’s environmental systems (heating. air con. etc) servicing the
- To check, log and have maintained the plant (electricity, water, sewerage. etc) servicing the Company’s utilities.
- To assist in the maintenance of the building’s physical security systems.
- To assist in the buildings refurbishment program as directed.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Company’s assets
- To contribute to the continuous development of the Company procedures and systems.
- Administration of invoices for contractors for whom they are responsible.
- To earn’ out any other duties that is within the scope of personal skills and abilities
whenever reasonably instructed.
- To amend appropriate training and 10 develop relevant knowledge and skills
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0203 903 4265, or email firstname.lastname@example.org