Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
This is an exciting role within a market leading independent advertising agency group. Our client has asked Maxwell Stephens to find a determined and ambitious Facilities Coordinator for their offices in the heart of London.
You’re looking for a challenge, and the chance to hit the ground running in a fast-paced FM environment. Holding relevant professional qualifications as well as a BIFM membership, you’re eager for the opportunity to gain further insight and experience into the world of Facilities Management.
- Daily monitoring & response to all FM related queries received via the Facilities Helpdesk ensuring responses are timely & that all issues are dealt within the expected time frame
- Responsibility for processing & distributing of all incoming & outgoing mail
- Daily management of door access system. Working with all HR departments to issue & deactivate building passes for all new starters & leavers.
- Carrying out the morning building checks assigned to each shift pattern
- First line of contact with all external contractors on arrival
- Opening & restoring the 3 main meeting rooms on the ground floor when used as one – setting up the tables & the wall dividers as required.
- Set up of bar space / meeting rooms for company & external events
- Taking on tasks as agreed with the Head of Facilities including ad-hoc maintenance duties
(painting, clearing, picture /whiteboard install etc) when required.
- Providing basic maintenance as required to the residential flats
- Maintaining the basement storage rooms to ensure they are kept in an orderly manner
- Ensuring the basement parking areas are accessible & the general basement area is kept clear & tidy at all times
- To ensure that the building & its occupants comply with Fire Regulations.
- Keeping up to date records
- Maintaining a system for filing of correspondence & other FM documentation
- Managing UH recycling initiatives to ensure a green policy is kept throughout the building
- Investigate and respond accordingly to any reports of faults, breakdowns of office equipment, call out contractor if required and oversee work done
- Assist any internal offices moves
- Ensure all shared areas maintain an exceptional standard of service
- To help the Head of Facilities manage and monitor service levels