Head of Maintenance- Southern PortfolioBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager for our client, a leading property company, based in Central London.
This is a regional role, and the successful candidate will take control of maintenance and hard facilities management responsibilities for the sites of the clients’ portfolio. This will include the management of Statutory testing, day to day repairs, planned maintenance, contractor management, fire safety, mobilisation of new buildings, management of defects, client liaison and more.
- Day to day reactive issues and assist non-technical staff with site based problems
- Managing contractors in completing projects, reactive and planned maintenance works
- Completion of Statutory Certification requirements within the buildings
- Health and Safety encompassed within the Hard FM environment
- Hard FM responsibilities in regards to the Mobilisation of new buildings
- New buildings through their 12 month defect periods
- New building handovers including O&M reviews, building training, staff training
- Lifecycle projects including planning, tendering, contractor selection through to project completion
- Maintenance budgets and assist in the forecasting and budget setting process
- Development and improvements throughout the portfolio in regards to contractor management, procurement, energy saving, budget control, planned maintenance and all other relevant aspects
- Do you have a proven record of at least 5 years within multisite Hard FM management?
- Do you have previous experience in tendering and managing contracts/contractors?
- Do you have previous experience in managing and leading a team?
- Do you have good technical knowledge of building fabric and M&E?
- Do you have a good knowledge of Building Management Systems?
- Do you have a good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations (IOSH/NEBOSH preferable)
- Do you have experience of budget setting and control and evaluating value for money?
If so, please contact us to apply for this exciting role on 0203 903 4265, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org