Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a global Property Company who are now looking to appoint a Facilities Manager to oversee the day-to-day operational management of multiple properties within Buckinghamshire across to Suffolk.
In this position you will be responsible for;
- The drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the sites
Supervisory responsibility for the other staff within the properties.
- Monitoring all activities relating to the sites, reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Regular inspections of the building
- Working with key stakeholders and external consultants in ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- To compile and maintain records relating to the sites; e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc. Taking any action which may be required
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have
- To be responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records
- You will be a good communicator with strong numerical and reporting skills, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring.
- Professional qualification such as RICs Associate FM, BIFM Level 4 or equivalent industry qualification
- Minimum H&S qualification IOSH
- Member of a professional body such as BIFM
Knowledge & Experience:
- Able to undertake the line management of up to two individuals at Building Manager or Facilities Manager level 2
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Facilities management experience
- Experience of staff management
- Undertaken all relevant internal training courses
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Able to deliver high quality and consistent service to clients
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please call 0207 118 4848 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.