Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a property company, are now looking for a Building Manager to join their team.
The Building Manager is responsible for the delivery of services to the assigned building(s) and tenants. A substantial level of contact with tenants, contractors and other members of staff is required within this role, ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Manage all on site teams and contracted service providers as established with the Senior Property Manager
- Manage works orders in accordance with established guidelines by the Property Manager
- Manage internal and external relationships including the clients, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Liaise with and provide a best in class service for tenants, in line with site, client and specific requirements.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process.
- Establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management service, within approved budgets.
- To have first-line responsible for the ‘day-to-day’ management of all health and safety matters in the building and persons using, or affected by the use of the building or site.
- To be responsible for any ‘on-site’ teams including both staff and contractors/suppliers.
- Liaise closely with tenants to establish a consistent and co-ordinated approach to compliance matters throughout the site.
- Demonstrable track record of working across variety of portfolios / buildings
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a best in class service to tenants
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Basic IT skills including Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Knowledge of performance based contracts
- Understanding of cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IOSH (or working towards) qualification
- IRPM (or working towards) qualification
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at email@example.com or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.