Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to have been assigned to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager for a specialist consultancy company based in central London. The purpose of this role is to assist the Facilities Manager with providing a safe, secure and high-quality environment for staff, contractors and visitors. Also, this role is responsible for the assistance with ensuring the Global Head Quarters are compliant on all levels and that all the services both internal and external run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure a high level of customer service whilst always promoting the services provided by the London team including the helpdesk.
- Ensuring helpdesk jobs are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the smooth running and operation of the facilities department and maintain the appropriate number of personnel are on duty when required.
- Maintain the PPM schedule and ensure all jobs are completed on time and follow ups are carried out.
- Effectively manage the helpdesk and close jobs in a timely manner. Ensure the facilities team are uploading all documents to the online SharePoint site.
- Assist with room setup and changes, maintaining a tidy office and cover the roles of team members in their absence.
- Supervise 3rd party contractors when on site. Conduct weekly walks with the cleaning contractor to ensure standards are met.
- Promoting a Safe working environment and support Facilities and Health & Safety function in ensuring compliance with proposed standard certification by ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to.
- Review H&S Assessments and COSHH data files annually or as required.
- with evacuations and re-entry process. Checking contractors RAMS are in place and meeting the company’s standards prior to issue work permits. Ensure that weekly maintenance and safety checks are conducted and faults are reported.
- Assist the FM with the monitoring and recording of office waste and utilities information. Be the point of contact in the absence of the
You will need:
- Minimum 4 years proven experience working within a corporate facilities department
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Ability to lead staff, prioritise and delegate
- Excellent communication skills electronic, verbally and written
- Excellent demonstrable administration skills
- Good understanding of M&E
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi task
- Good level of computer literacy and software systems
- Excellent demonstrable skills of change management
Demand for this position from qualified and enthusiastic candidates is expected to be high. Should you wish to apply for the role, we ask that you contact us directly and without delay to register your interest.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.