Building Maintenance OperatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a successful insurance firm who are now seeking a Building Maintenance Operator to join their team for a minimum period of 6 months.
This role requires an immediate start.
This role will be responsible for maintaining building plant, utilities, infrastructure and services to the building required to ensure it remains a safe and functional environment in which to work.
- To assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Company’s Health and Safety policy.
- To ensure the Company’s generator and UPS systems are tested and maintained.
- To undertake and record environmental tests.
- To undertake required maintenance on the building as required for health and safety reasons.
- To check, test, log, and have maintained the Company’s safety and emergency alarms and equipment.
- To ensure the Company’s environmental systems (heating, air con, etc) servicing the Company’s utilities.
- To check, log and have maintained the plant (electricity, water, sewerage, etc) servicing the Company’s utilities.
- To assist in the maintenance of the building’s physical security systems.
- To assist in the buildings refurbishment program as directed.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Company’s assets.
- To contribute to the continuous development of the Company procedures and systems.
- Administration of invoices for contractors for whom they are responsible.
- To carry out any other duties that is within the scope of personal skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To attend appropriate training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
To apply, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.