Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading iconic venue whom host extraordinary events, are now recruiting for a Facilities Administrator to join their facilities team.
The Administrator is an integral part of the Facilities team working to coordinate and monitor facilities management contracts, and support with the administration of the facilities office.
The ideal candidate will have, financial administration experience, experience working with and supervising contractors, and excellent customer service skills; excellent numerical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to multi task is also essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the financial administration of the office including: raising purchase orders, reconciling invoices, monitoring expenditure against budget, follow up outstanding payments, and liaise with the finance team upholding accurate financial record keeping. Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including attending monthly supplier review meetings.
- Support the Head of Facilities in delivering a consistent and efficient service across the site including ensuring that all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are up to date and that any remedial works(s) are undertaken quickly.
- Act as first point of contact within the Facilities office during working hours to ensure phone calls are taken and queries are dealt with in a time affective manner
- FM Helpdesk management, monitoring and responding to job requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners;
- In conjunction with the Head of Facilities and Health and Safety Manager, ensure that supplier and contractor vetting, Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS), Permit to Work and Construction Design Management (CDM) processes are used at all times and are fit for purpose;
- Provide other administrative and operational/coordination support to the Head of Facilities, to other staff within the Regeneration and Property team and in other departments as and when requested
- Production of monthly reports identifying performance against agreed targets and budgets.
- Financial administration experience including raising purchase orders and reconciling invoices
- Experience managing and monitoring FM contracts and service level agreements (SLAs) Experience working with and supervising contractors and suppliers
- Experience delivering excellent customer service with a flexible approach
- Excellent written communication with the ability to prepare and proof-read tender documents Strong numerical skills with the ability to read financial information and present financial reports
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume of incoming jobs
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Experience working in a similar role as part of a Facilities team
- Experience working in a heritage or listed building
- Office administration experience for example: writing agendas, taking minutes, filing and screening calls
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.