Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- You’re proactive and always looking for your next big challenge. You want variety in your career, where no two days are ever the same. You thrive under pressure and take pride in a job well done.
- Unafraid of rolling your sleeves up, you’re looking for a role which allows you to take part in the action and make a real difference to your organisation. You’re a jack of all trades, with both your hard and soft service skills being second to none.
- Your previous experience in creating and managing service charge budgets will be invaluable to our client, as well as your more hands-on and practical expertise.
- With your outstanding interpersonal communication skills, building strong, meaningful business relationships comes easily to you. Managing teams and liaising with stakeholders, you always do everything you can to deliver a consistently first-class service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of operations. Overseeing the highest quality delivery of everything from cleaning and landscaping to security and IT services, you’ll play a vital role in keeping the business running.
- You’ll directly manage both the Property Administrator and Service Desk Operator reports; giving you full control over their functions. On top of this, you’ll be in charge of more than thirty other on-site contractor teams; providing both reactive and planned works across our client’s property.
- Your people skills will be absolutely critical to this role, as you lead your various teams in their daily projects. Working closely with the Heads of Department, you’ll also help to ensure staff are fully trained and given all opportunities to further develop their skillsets.
- Alongside the General Manager, you’ll give your input in regular strategy meetings. Turning operational KPIs into operational strategy, you’ll be responsible for the continued improvement of your teams’ service delivery.
- Supervising the delivery of services across the client buildings and organising staff absences, you will work to ensure the highest standards of work at all times. With a strong focus on optimising business efficiency, you’ll also assist management teams with the development and implementation of new strategies, policies and practices.
- Occupier relations will stand at the heart of everything you do, as you work to provide a customer-focussed and innovative service delivery. Engaging with occupiers and responding to their needs, you’ll be the point of contact for all queries and concerns; ensuring all communications are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will get the chance to utilise both your hard and soft service skills in this role. Familiarising yourself with all layouts and systems within your building, it’ll be up to you to ensure the optimal presentation and functionality of the property. In this vital role, you’ll also be responsible for checking and signing off contractor invoices, as well as regularly reviewing supplier contracts.
- Pooling on your extensive experience, you’ll be required to prepare, set, assess and monitor service budgets; working to maintain and promote the property in a cost-efficient manner. Your skillset will be put to good use as you carry out strategic reviews of contracts and actively seek out initiatives to help save money and increase efficiency across all business operations.
- You’ll also help in ensuring our client remains compliant with Health and Safety legislation to ISO 45001 standards.