Building Services AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading international law firm with clients in the world’s most dynamic industries, are now looking for a Building Services Assistant to join their team.
- General day to day maintenance of the firm’s leased space.
- Minor Mechanical and Electrical problem solving.
- Moves and Changes
- Maintain & Repair internal fabrication.
- Prepare and maintain meeting rooms within the hospitality suite to a high standard
- To assist with the smooth running of the Facilities Helpdesk, logging and resolving calls.
- To be actively involved in escalating landlord related Helpdesk calls onto the Landlord Facilities Helpdesk, and pursuing these through to their appropriate conclusion.
- Liaise closely with the BS Manager to report any shortcomings and shortfalls from the Landlord maintenance team.
- Liaise closely with the client reception team and the client hospitality catering team and contribute to the effective communication between those teams.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance duties
- Actively working with sub-contractors
- Liaise closely with sub-tenants as their service provider
- Liaise closely with BS Manager to ensure building meets legislation with Health & Safety & wellbeing
- Assist with variety of day-to-day security issues and passes.
- Assist on a variety of projects within the department.
- Attend a range of in-house training.
- Previous experience in a facilities, engineering or maintenance environment
- To have a good working knowledge of the firm’s AV equipment and software applications.
- Good all round maintenance skills
- Can do attitude
- Ability to build rapport with staff and visitors while remaining professional
- Experience of minor Electrical and Plumbing maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to use own initiative
- A methodical approach to work
- A flexible attitude
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Good Knowledge of Helpdesk systems.
- BMS Experience
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply