Senior Electrical EngineerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Leatherhead.
The role requires knowledge of and the application of basic engineering principles and engineering judgement in the selection of options. It requires reliable delivery in accordance with defined performance criteria and stakeholder expectations.
- The design, validation, specification, and selection of services relating to a range of electrical services systems including; Power Generation, Sub-Stations HV/LV distribution, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power, Lightning Protection, Fire Alarms, Communications and Control.
- Production or management of the production of conceptual through to ‘for construction’ designs, specifications and equipment selection, bills of materials and requisitioning.
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed within time and budget constraints
- Equipment inspections & factory acceptance tests on new equipment and conditioning reports on recovered deployed equipment.
- Evaluation of other building services such as general Mechanical and HVAC
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services with a minimum working experience of 5 years or a relevant NVQ/HNC with a minimum working experience of 10 years.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of general building services including Mechanical & HVAC equipment is preferred
- Experience in delivering project work, to British Standards and Regulations.
- Commercial awareness
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently using their own initiative or within a team
- Competent in the use of; MS Office, AutoCAD and design software including Amtech, Relux, Cymap and Hevacomp.
Please send your CV to email@example.com OR call 0207 118 4848