Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading restaurant chain, have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit an Estate Manager to join their team based in Liverpool to manage approx. 10 sites.
To ensure all new sites open on time, to budget, fully operational and aesthetically excellent. To physically maintain all sites in a state of operational and aesthetic excellence.
- Management of new builds to include all aspects of their physical and technical fit out
- Compile detailed budgets for all new builds
- Manage spend in conjunction with CEO to ensure fit outs are delivered on budget and to time
- Management and expedition of the legal process for new sites (excluding the negotiation of lease deals)
- Manage relationship with property lawyers and to the CEO
- Manage tender process for new builds
- Identify and implement the most cost effective fit out process subject to the requirements and brand standards of the company.
- Create and manage auditable process to demonstrate cost effectiveness of fit out process – to include 3rd party review of spend
- Manage relationship with build team to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner
- To scout property as directed
- To be on site to handover and set up as per each opening project requirements.
- Identify appropriate contractors as required and ensure all are approved by CEO
- Compile detailed variance analysis between actual and budget spend for each new build
- Management of all existing site maintenance in terms of their physical and technical needs
- Work with General Managers to divide maintenance responsibility and track and log all maintenance tasks.
- Full responsibility and key point of contact for all external maintenance contractors
- Ensure appropriate planned maintenance schedule is in place to cover statutory requirements
- Ensure robust system in place to address reactive maintenance needs of the business which ensures brand and health & safety standards are met at all times and in a cost-effective manner
- Identify and maintain relationships with appropriate contactors for all aspects of site maintenance both planned and reactive
- Full responsibility for training on appropriate use and maintenance of equipment and creation of training documents as required.
- Work with operations team to ensure most appropriate and best value equipment is being purchased
- Responsible for actioning any feedback from all audits, mystery shopper reports or any other source.
- Compile detailed report on company maintenance spend to include recommendations to mitigate and reduce spend as appropriate
- Management of any ongoing and long term site refurbishments
- Management of all other ad hoc property projects
- Ensure all property projects are delivered on budget and on time
- You must be willing to travel across UK including the North and the Midlands
- Work laptop
- Generous friends and family discount
- Free meal every day
- Regular team bonding events
You must be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
Enquire/send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply’ today!