Senior Director of FM & Operations EMEABack to Vacancies List
Our client, a research development company, have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit for a highly experienced Senior Director of FM & Operations EMEA. This role provides FM leadership in capturing and achieving business objectives.
• Effectively and accurately manage the Facilities budgets for the region, developing key relationships with the business and Finance functions to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of Facilities costs.
• Lead the Facilities team to achieve objectives across all countries/regions.
• Work with the broader Corporate Engineering & Facilities (CEF) team to validate the capital project pipeline, ensuring resources are appropriately allocated and aligned.
• Develop and implement Facilities Services delivery strategy to achieve best outcomes for the business.
• Work with strategic sourcing to develop a procurement program for spend categories greater than $1M.
• Ensure Regional Managers work with the peers within the CEF function to promote alignment, standardisation and continuous improvement of the CEF business.
• Oversee leasehold improvement projects across the EMEA region.
• Develop an annual EMEA plan for the implementation of objectives and a rolling 2/3-year financial forecast.
• Continued development of the hard and soft services, ensuring appropriate SLA’s and KPI’s are developed and implemented for the whole of the EMEA region.
• Provide continued support and advice to the business on matters relating to buildings mechanical, electrical and public health services, including building fabric and landscaping where there are obligations on full repairing leases.
• Ensure regular technical reviews of M&E and public health systems are undertaken across all countries.
• Ensure regulatory and legal compliance for all buildings, plant and equipment and building services across the EMEA region.
• Provide technical advice on new project concepts: standard and quality of design, promotion of best practice and overall risk management to the business.
• Relevant University degree.
• Knowledge and experience of working within a similar, or a highly regulated, sector.
• Extensive experience of managing capital and relocation projects, ensuring EH&S compliance.
• Good English speaking and written communication skills
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Extensive experience of managing Facilities at multiple sites in a corporate environment
• Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or Architect or Building Surveyor. (BEng, BSc, RIBA, RICS).
• Master’s degree (MBA).
• Nationally recognised Environmental, Health and Safety qualification
• Fluency in another language is an advantage if English is a first language.
• Experience in managing in a GxP environment with and knowledge in Laboratory Operations
Send your CV to email@example.com
Call 0207 118 4848 for more details.