Assistant Facilities Manager (6 Months FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading finance company are now looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their team on a 6 months fixed term contract.
- Liaises with the wider FM Team about service levels/ KPI’s and understanding business needs
- Assists FM Team in maintaining and supporting Managers with the adherence of service levels and associated key performance indicators
- Assists FM Team in the liaison with Colleagues, users and service partners regularly to discuss issues, costing and evaluation in order to improve ways of working
- Assists FM Team with developing and initiating new and/or more cost-effective methods and improving service levels within budgets and/or saving targets
- Assists FM Team in developing and maintaining operating procedures and policies for all areas within their control
- Assists FM Team in developing and maintaining a regime of communication with key stakeholders and other teams.
- Assists FM Team in operational expenditure ensuring services are delivered on or under pre-agreed budget and, authorises expenditure within those boundaries
- Assists FM Team in negotiation with suppliers via Expense Management on equipment and procures contract services in order to achieve the best possible rates to the Group
- Assists the FM Team in managing the health & safety global program and environmental issues in conjunction with Health & Safety Officer
- Assists the FM Team with projects and the roll out of any global standards
- Flexibility to assist FM Team Leads in all GB locations should the need arise to support Facilities Services operations and/ or projects
- Working knowledge and experience in a Facilities Manager role
- Financial knowledge
- Good Inter-personal communication skills and must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Man-management skills
- Mature and efficient attitude
- Patience and diplomacy
- Negotiation Skills
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in acting and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- BIFM qualification or equivalent
- Basic H&S Qualification e.g. IOSH Managing Safely
- HND or OND in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate in HACCP Principles.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.