Facilities Manager (Financial Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a financial services company, are now looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team based in London. To be responsible for the delivery of all day-to-day facilities management services as well as the management of all Health and Safety requirements.
- Manage all Facilities’ resources, providing support & advice to other International offices as required.
- Manage day-to-day office costs in line with the overall Facilities budget and ensuring that all expense is in line with the wider Procurement policy.
- Approve day-to-day office invoices via the required finance system.
- Accountable for all external Facilities contractors and suppliers.
- Work closely with building management & on-site maintenance teams to ensure the smooth running of the offices.
- Attend regular tenants’ meetings.
- Manage the creation of the required Service Level Agreement (SLA) Report requirements
- Manage the reporting processes for all relevant UK entities.
- Regularly monitor the team’s performance, giving appropriate feedback and set achievable objectives prior to giving annual review.
- Manage the office access pass process.
- Manage all internal functional office and desk moves.
- Arrange, review and schedule all office redesign work.
- Oversee bi-annual office risk assessments, including PAT testing.
- Work closely with the London Reception Manager and reception teams to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Oversee offsite archiving process and ensure inventories are kept updated.
- Responsible for arranging and monitoring any emergency works required across the offices.
- Manage the day-to-day Facilities related communications.
- Regular review of existing standards and procedures and implement new best practices where needed.
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety, including workstation and pregnancy assessments and fire legislation within the workplace.
- Manage all First Aiders and Fire Marshals ensuring sufficient cover is maintained at each office and arrange training where necessary.
- Manage the business continuity planning process including an annual update of the plans, testing of all aspects of the plan and ensuring all key members and staff are kept updated of any changes.
- 5+ years of Facilities and Health & Safety management experience gained within a corporate and/or shared services support environment
- 3+ years of Business Continuity Management experience gained within a corporate and/or shared services support environment.
- 3+ years’ experience of managing small teams in an environment with multiple senior stakeholders
- First class organisational skills – able to manage multiple tasks and priorities, meeting deadlines and managing expectations as appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail. Able to ensure accuracy in all activities, leveraging appropriate checks and audit processes as required.
- Results orientated. Able to drive tasks through to conclusion ensuring the appropriate buying/involvement of all required parties, escalating as required.
- Strong communication skills. Able to professionally interact with employees at all levels and in varied country locations, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer focus. Able to understand and meet all stakeholder needs.
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Flexible and can-do attitude, not daunted by new tasks and availability outside of standard working hours to resolve any critical issues that may arise.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting role.