Office Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a financial services company to recruit a Office Services Manager to join their team based in the City.
Responsible for the operation, management and procurement of Office Services for the London Branch portfolio which includes; mailroom services, staff catering, hospitality, reception security & cleaning. The role also requires interface with Consultants, Contractors, Tenants, Landlords and their agents where appropriate.
- Manage the timely delivery of all the in-house mailroom services such as and not limited to mail distribution, goods inward/outward, couriers, reprographics, photocopiers, archive services, office stationery, printer & photocopier consumables, office moves and churn.
- Manage a team of 4 mailroom clerks & 1 Facilities Administrator
- Provide & support all other
- EU offices in relation to Facilities Services
- Manage budgets related to all services related to Mailroom & ensuring that the services meet the contracted and financial objectives.
- Manage the contracted staff catering and hospitality ensuring the delivery of an excellent high quality service and which is aligned to business objectives.
- Manage budgets related to these services ensuring that the services meet the contracted and financial objectives.
- Manage delivery of vending both free and paid for.
- Manage the cashless system contract with regards to internal/external client relations, contractual and service performance, special projects and upgrades.
- Manage the delivery of the reception and front of house services ensuring 5* service.
- Coordinate with Head of Hospitality to provide support for delivery of large events/functions.
- Manage the security and safety of all London Branch properties.
- Manage the contracted security guards ensuring
- Appropriate cover is provided to all London Branch properties
- Up-to-date written procedures on all functions performed by the security staff
- Duties are carried out according to the Banks processes and procedures
- Ensure that the security systems and equipment (access control and CCTV) is operating correctly and is regularly service
- Liaise with security systems and equipment (access control and CCTV) contractors in the event of installs, upgrades or office moves to ensure the systems provide the necessary level of protection.
- Planning and implementation of emergency procedures
- Manage aspects of the daily office, specialist cleaning and recycling contracts
- Maintain records of recycling volumes
- Maintain contract Key Performance Indicators database
- Arrange supplementary cleaning to support office moves activity
- Setting and managing the cleaning budget
- Build relationships at all levels based on understanding and meeting customer and business needs
- Ensure professional appropriate two-way communication is established and feedback on performance is received with necessary action plans
- Ensure suppliers meet their agreed SLAs and identify ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Due to the nature of the role additional duties will evolve and may be assigned from time to time
- Comply with all Health & Safety legislation and observe all applicable Branch policies and procedures in the performance of duties
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with queries from internal customers, either in person or via phone / email
- To undertake other tasks as required by the business within the scope of the role including manual handling where necessary and general administrative duties
- Prior experience of Facilities Management with a proven and demonstrable record in a similar environment
- Excellent management skills and the ability to motivate teams
- Confident in presenting projects to business leaders
- Strong track record of managing supplier relationships
- Good budgetary and financial management skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage service expectations effectively
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience of purchasing and procurement
- Contract negotiation skills
- Broad understanding of Health & Safety Legislation
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting role.