Estates AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a prestigious financial services company, are now looking for an Estates Assistant to assist and deputise in the management of the London branch portfolio.
- Processing third party invoices for payment.
- Raising and submitting Purchase Orders to third party vendors.
- Maintaining payment and invoice records and the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Real Estate in preparation, submission and management of departmental budgets and accruals together with department financial reporting and analysis
- Tenant invoicing & account reconciliation.
- Monitoring actual expenditure against budget on all account lines, providing monthly/quarterly expenditure reports, and escalating significant variances as necessary
- Managing vendor contracts and due diligence forms, ensuring that all Business Partner and Associated Persons records are complete and up-to-date.
- Adding new vendors to Central Client Database, ensuring that all necessary due diligence forms and application forms are completed.
- Managing supplier contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Assisting third party vendors with queries regarding invoice payments and following up on orders placed.
- Management of ‘day-to-day’ occupation issues and activities including rents, rates, service charges, alterations, licenses / consents.
- Landlord & tenant relationship management.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Real Estate in transaction management activity including property / lease acquisitions, renewals & disposal, sub-letting of surplus space, rent review and associated reporting.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Real Estate & Head of Facilities in project procurement, compliance and management / delivery.
- Provide transaction & project financial analysis support to Head of Corporate Real Estate and Head of Facilities.
- Project administration, budget management and cost control.
- Procurement of insurance together with insurance administration and claims management
- Business rates management & cost mitigation.
- Management of Facilities Operational Risk reports, ensuring that incident logs are kept up to date and that the Archer system is monitored and updated accordingly
- Dedicated departmental Business Continuity Champion
- Attendance at Department and Project meetings
- Responsible for the drafting and circulation of associated minutes
- Maintenance of departmental records
- Recent budget management / financial control experience
- Demonstrable understanding of purchasing, invoicing & procurement processes / systems, P&L v CapEx approaches, asset / lifecycle depreciation & budget reconciliation
- Understanding of commercial property management and lease activities and processes
- GCSE, A Levels or similar
- Degree not essential if suitable property &/or budget management experience demonstrated.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this exciting role.