Interim Facilities Coordinator (6 – 12 Months)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a corporate company, are now looking for a Facilities Coordinator on a temporary basis to cover maternity.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Team including managing the help desk, ensuring all team information is kept up to date including all statutory and non-statutory PPMs, H&S compliance and ISO14001 information. Compiling data on supplier performance and developing measure to help improve this.
- Management and supervision of the Facilities helpdesk (CAFM Explorer) and all operational issues and ensuring these are resolved to meet the requirements of the business
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensuring records and documentation are kept up to date and filed in accordance with company and departmental policy (standardised across all offices and meeting audit and compliance needs)
- Working with HSEQ to ensure all sites are compliant and the key lead to action issues raised within audit improvements or internal requests, including at times carrying out office inspections
- Liaising with building managers, agents and contractors to obtain data in areas such as sustainability and improvement works
- Collection, analysis and presentation of operational data for internal reporting purposes
- Ensuring the facilities service delivery is in line with company policies and procedures, for example: Avetta supplier vetting
- Working closely with the Head of Facilities, contributing to the strategic development of the services provided as well as larger scale projects and office fit-outs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literate, able to comfortably pick up new systems with a logical approach
- An excellent organiser, able to manage multiple workloads and priorities
- Excellent level of business acumen, able to judge situations and act appropriately
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of CAFM Explorer would be an advantage
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply!