Interim Head of FacilitiesBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading law firm, are now looking to recruit a highly experienced Head of Facilities on a temporary basis. This position is London based and will remotely support the three other offices in Northern UK.
Law firm experience is ideally required, especially in a small/medium sized company.
- Establishes an FM supplier management strategy; ensures standardisation across the UK offices where appropriate; manages contracts and the overall supplier relationships.
- Responsible for the UK Facilities budget; ensuring maximum value for money.
- Monitors compliance to UK law, regulations, standards and policies.
- Ensures office risks and issues are identified and appropriate actions are in place to mitigate.
- Sets the framework for FM performance management, including establishing KPIs and reporting.
- Standardises (where appropriate) all FM activities across the UK offices, including policies, processes, tools, suppliers and information.
- Ensures effective communication across all stakeholders, including the users of facilities.
- Ensures senior stakeholders are fully engaged and involved in key decisions.
- Functional responsibility for regional Office Managers and other Facilities related staff.
- Ensures all Facilities staff are appropriately trained and developed; knowledge is shared across the team and support is available from the wider team.
- Owns the design and delivery of new/refurbished office facilities.
- External relationships with client’s selected outsourced providers
- The managing and monitoring of outsourced teams ensuring delivery against KPIs and SLAs
- Health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Systems implementation with a focus on scalability and the minimisation of risk and cost
- Business and financial planning and the review of progress against those plans
- A competitor-aware, creative complex problem solver, you manage staff and contractors through superior communication skills and an ability to deliver information to a range of groups in an accessible form.
- You’ll bring experience in project management, creative problem solving, budgetary control, budgetary forecasting, change management, and acquisitions & implementation
Email your to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 48 48 to apply!