Facilities OfficerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to have been assigned by a leading Financial Services company to recruit a Facilities Officer to join their team. The Facilities Officer will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager to deliver professional and compliant FM. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has experience in a Financial Services environment or similar already.
What They’re Looking For
- Proven experience of working and supervising within Facilities Management
- Experience of working within a customer/tenant facing environment
- Focused on high standards of service delivery and best value solutions
- Be able to prioritise workload, work to tight deadlines, plan, organise and monitor several activities at the same time.
- Managing contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a Confident and Diplomatic negotiator at all levels within the company
- A practical working knowledge of Word and Excel are required.
- Be able to collect incoming post from the loading bay in the am & pm daily.
- Assistance with the reception team
- You manage your time very well and have strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and problem-solving skills.
- You’re focused with a high degree of business acumen, able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You plan and prioritise well, grasping complex issues quickly and turning ideas to actions in meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Heath and Safety in the workplace
- Due to the nature of the business the ideal candidate would need to be degree qualified.
- IOSH as a minimum but NEBOSH preferred.
Our client is keen to place its new Facilities Officer as quickly as possible. We therefore encourage all suitable and interested applicants to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.