Facilities Service Desk CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a dynamic media company, are now looking for a Facilities Service Desk Coordinator to join their exceptional offices based in Central London.
You will act as the primary point of contact for all incoming reactive works. They are looking for a born organiser, who plays an integral role in supporting the Facilities function and business to deliver an exceptional service, whilst using innovation to proactively multi-task in a vibrant and exciting environment.
- Coordinating the service desk (CAFM)
- Becoming the front line (go-to) person for the function ensuring timely (SLA driven), logging, correspondence and resolution of calls/tasks raised procedural/management system activity and general queries.
- Ensure all calls/jobs tasks (pro/re-active (including PPM)) are allocated response times on a risk/business criticality basis ensuring high risk, business critical and emergency situations are suitably managed; work orders are allocated to relevant internal responsible person, maintenance team and/or supply chain; and liaison with relevant internal responsible person, maintenance team and/or supply chain to ensure all jobs are completed through to invoice payment.
- The Facilities Service Desk Coordinator role is also responsible for supporting the local FM team in the UK Head Office around day to day FM operations, including placing orders for equipment, services and consumables as required, tracking delivery and approval of works/invoices.
- The Service Desk Coordinator will play a key part in administering the department: Maintaining the function contact list/database of specialist contractors and suppliers. Maintaining records within the local accredited (FM responsible) Management systems for H&S (OHSAS:18001) and Environment (ISO:14001) and supporting arrangement with a third party of relevant training for the UK Head Office to include Fire, First Aid etc and updating training records.
- As well as supporting the general H&S Management System in the UK Head Office they will play an active part by undertaking Desk Screen Equipment assessments and putting necessary measures in place including follow-ups, new starter inductions, floor walks, safety checks etc.
- Someone with Facilities Service Desk Experience using CAFM.
- Administrative skills with close attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office 365 skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint To work in a flexible manner in line with the needs of the business
- Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality service delivery
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions as required
- High attention to detail
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.