Facilities Manager (6 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a non-profit organisation, are now looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for an immediate start to join their team for a 6 month Contract. To safeguard the firm’s reputation, both internally and externally, through ensuring full compliance with workplace legislation in areas such as health and safety and disability compliance, and through participation in the firm’s business continuity planning.
- Oversee the delivery of all Facilities services, including post (internal and external), fax, courier, reception, meeting rooms, refreshments, catering, vending and kitchenette services, photocopying, telephones, furniture and fittings, maintenance, printing and stationery, archiving and security
- Negotiate and manage utilities and maintenance contracts.
- Manage contracted cleaning services.
- Manage PPM works on all plant and security systems.
- Manage regular compliance tasks and documentation.
- Control and configure security and HVAC systems.
- Monitor and manage all aspects of the image projected to visitors to the London office through the maintenance of reception and meeting room areas to the highest standard and the training of reception staff to project professionalism at all times
- Manage the personnel resource required to deliver post room, reception, archiving and maintenance services, as well as facilities projects; propose and implement any necessary changes to ensure that the staffing is appropriate to the workload and that the department structure is conducive to high levels of motivation and operational efficiency
- Control safety on site during normal operation and during works.
- Manage projects (installation of plant).
- Manage IT and print.
- Manage energy consumption (HVAC, lighting…).
- Spot developing issues.
- Liaise with the landlord.
- Manage subordinates.
- Audit FM expenditure and apply cost reducing solutions.
- Present hands on skills in various maintenance disciplines.
- Oversee the procurement of Facilities supplies and services and the maintenance of Facilities contracts
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- A relevant professional qualification (Building/Engineering Maintenance, Facilities Management, etc.)
- Evidence of continued personal development
- Excellent IT literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Practical knowledge, understanding and application of relevant Health & Safety legislation in the UK
- Conversant with developments in sustainability and environmental issues, including energy conservation
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply