Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, whom are an expert in their field, are now looking for a Facilities Administrator to support the organisation and coordination of non-production maintenance activities required to ensure sites are maintained to a good standard.
- The successful candidate will have Facilities Management or Building Services experience, excellent administration skills and have used CAFM Explorer, Concept Evolution, Maximo or similar CAFM systems.
- Administration and maintenance of the MBA Facilities CAFM / Helpdesk reporting system, to ensure that all planned and reactive tasks are processed, in a timely manner
- Act as central point of contact for Facilities Helpdesk.
- Receiving and logging Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance (RM) tasks.
- Assignment of tasks (under the direction of the Facilities Maintenance Manager) to the appropriate Facilities maintenance resource.
- Closure of tasks upon completion and data entry of Engineer worksheets into CAFM / Helpdesk system.
- Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance (KPI’s / SLA’s) of the Facilities Team and Service Partners, against completion of planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Assist the Facilities Maintenance Manager to ensure that the compliance register is kept up to date, compliance tasks are scheduled and completed
- Liaise with Contractors and Service Partners, to clearly communicate and ensure compliance with all MBA policies, guidelines and technical /contractual standards
- Assist Facilities Maintenance Manager with coordination of Site Log Books
- Supporting the Facilities Team in the production of ad-hoc reports
- Providing administrative support for both Facilities Construction and Refurbishment projects
- Participating in weekly Facilities Management Team progress review meetings
- Provide Administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department
- Ensure that all office paperwork is current and up to date and assist with the production and administration of all Departmental procedures
- 5+ Years experience working in a Facilities Maintenance / Helpdesk Administration role.
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administration of CAFM / Helpdesk software systems.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.