Office ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a financial service company, are now looking for a Office Manager to join their team. As the Office Manager, you will act as the primary person responsible for ensuring that the office environment runs smoothly and efficiently across the Nottingham office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’re naturally collaborative and work well under pressure, supporting anyone when needed.
- You are organized and methodical in your approach to work, yet you bring a creative touch to make the company unique, values driven experience that is safe, fun, creative, and authentic.
- You’re passionate about revolutionizing the way people interact in and across workplaces.
- Be the smiling face that greets and directs all people who visit the office and act as a hub of information for employees.
- Provide a work environment that is inspiring, productive, welcoming and unique.
- Manage all day-to-day operations including, but not limited to, food services, reception, company events planning, furniture procurement, moves/adds/changes, shipping/receiving, mail, security badges, and employee perks (massage, wellness, ergo, etc.).
- Maintain inventory records of fixed assets and supplies.
- Source, maintain and update vendor contact information and vendor contracts/proposals.
- Manage local vendor contracts, track outstanding invoices and coordinate with Accounts Payable
- Coordinate repair and maintenance contractors and suppliers.
- Update and maintain office calendars, floor maps, etc.
- Manage and cultivate facilities and vendor relationships.
- Drive exceptional employee and guest experiences.
- Troubleshoot basic IT equipment issues.
- Collaborate with and provide local support for a variety of functions (Recruiting, Finance, Legal, Security, IT, etc.).
- Work collaboratively with other Office/Facility managers across the globe.
- Liaise with building owners and managers as required.
- Manage and coordinate office moves
- Assist in the preparation of operating and capital budgets consistent with business objectives.
- 3+ years as facilities/office manager or related field experience.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills; able to get along with any type of person. Great communication skills.
- A team player able to work with others towards a common goal.
- Ability to direct employees to appropriate staff/departments to solve issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic IT issues.
- Basic knowledge and experience in handling benefits, leaves of absence, and country specific legal compliance issues.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain at ease in chaotic situations.
- Flexible; can roll with the punches and keep a smile on your face.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Easily adaptable to last minute changes and requests.
- Some flexibility in work schedule.
- Ability to remain flexible in approach to role
- Ability to seek and hear customer/staff needs and wants.
- Ability to plan fun staff events outside the office.
- Experience scaling office operations up.
- Proactive work style and sense of ownership.
- A demonstrated ability to support a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience exercising discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Curiosity about all aspects of the facilities / real estate space, including workplace strategy, change management, leasing, project management, etc.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.