Head of Facilities Management (Financial Services)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a globally recognised financial services company with offices across the globe, to recruit a Head of Facilities based in London. This role will manage the Facilities Department and Reception team in the London office and oversee the management of the global office portfolio.
- Management of the Facilities and Reception teams.
- Manage the risk and compliance for all fire and Health & Safety matters across the office portfolio.
- Keep all the offices running safely and efficiently.
- Advise and assist with the selection, design, fitting out and running of all new, existing and future offices.
- Procure, manage and develop relationships with third party suppliers.
- Manage the access control systems and procedures across the portfolio.
- Manage the environmental reporting and compliance, including the data collection and collation for carbon reduction and disclosure, the energy saving opportunity scheme (ESOS) and ESOS Energy audits.
- Provide fire and manual handling training to appointed staff and arrange first aid training with third party supplier.
- Responsible for the Facilities budget, including building rents, rates and service charges and fit-out costs. Approving invoices and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain up to date CAD drawings of all offices showing desks with employee names, storage and IT/power infrastructure.
- Ensure procedures are up to date for all the processes within the Facilities and Reception Departments.
- Manage the dedicated DR sites to ensure it is a safe, clean and adequately equipped office for when DR is invoked.
- Manage London office Health and Safety issues including fire regulation, first aid requirements, fixed wire and portable appliance testing ensuring compliance with current legislation Health and Safety Policy.
- Proven relevant experience within a facilities department with people management responsibilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of building infrastructure, M&E and lease arrangements.
- Understanding of IT
- Intermediate AutoCAD, Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Customer focused and able to work with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write procedures and prepare tender documentation
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification essential
- Preferably accredited to a recognised organisation (e.g. IWFM) to Member grade.
This is an important role within a leading global company and we forecast a high level of applications for the role. If you are qualified and experienced enough to perform this role, we invite your application at your earliest convenience.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.