Interim Facilities Manager (3 – 6 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a corporate company, to recruit a Facilities Manager to lead their FM team & Department. The Facilities Manager will ensure employees and visitors are able to function effectively on a day to day basis UK properties by providing a safe, clean, comfortable and accessible work environment.
In a prestige listed building, the Facilities Manager will co-ordinate an internal team and external service providers to deliver a range of services to the organisation such as security, catering, car parking facilities, recycling, gym, energy conservation, maintenance, cleaning, refurbishment, space management and Fleet Management.
- To develop and deliver an annual Facilities Management and Health and Safety Plan and prepare and manage within an annual budget.
- To work closely with the Finance Director, HR Director and Commercial Managers to develop an annual operating budget, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and other policies and processes with regard to the operation of the Car Fleet. To manage the ordering of lease and hire cars, deliveries, collection and re-distribution of the Fleet and administer individual driver compliance testing and improvement programmes in association with HR colleagues.
- To monitor the Plan and Budget and report against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to the HR Director and the Senior Management Team.
- To ensure all buildings, car parks, paths and grounds within the Facilities Management remit are maintained to a high standard, regularly cleaned, serviced and inspected against an agreed schedule and within budget.
- To manage Reception Administrator and external contractors to provide a continuous and excellent Facilities Management service to colleagues and visitors to the Company’s properties.
- To operate a help desk facility in conjunction with the Reception Administrator to ensure all facilities services and premises and related health and safety concerns are promptly dealt with and recorded.
- To contribute to projects supporting the Company’s business continuity, workforce security, environmental, emergency response procedures.
- To design and implement safe working practices related to the Facilities Manager’s remit to contribute to the health and safety of colleagues and visitors.
- To be responsible for identifying, negotiating contracts with and monitoring Facility Management suppliers.
- To supervise all Facilities Management contractors working on site ensuring they adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety and other relevant policies and hold a relevant permit to work.
- To ensure that all Facilities Management controlled drug licence responsibilities are undertaken and documented. Ensure compliance with the requirements of Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Proven experience in a similar role with ability to get the best from internal employees and external contractors.
- BIFM and Health and Safety qualifications.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Committed, flexible, highly proactive and a good problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication with an acute focus on customer service.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high volume of submissions for this position, so apply today to avoid disappointment by sending your CV to email@example.com