Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This is an exciting temporary role within a premium listed, multi-million-pound investment firm. This industry-standard client has asked Maxwell Stephens to find a determined and ambitious interim Facilities Manager for their offices in the heart of London.
- You’re looking for a challenge, and the chance to hit the ground running in a fast-paced FM environment. Holding relevant professional qualifications as well as a BIFM membership, you’re eager for the opportunity to gain further insight and experience into the world of Facilities Management.
- Your in-depth understanding of environmental legislation will be in valuable in this role. With outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, building strong professional relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders comes naturally to you.
- Ensuring the health and safety of those around you is of the utmost importance to you. You hold a NEBOSH qualification or the equivalent, and an extensive knowledge of H&S procedures and policies.
- With further experience in business continuity planning and disaster recovery, you’re prepared for any problems that may come your way. Calm and level-headed in times of stress, you thrive on deadlines and love to push yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll oversee setting and managing a building occupancy budget as well as a departmental budget ensuring all rent, business rates and bills are paid on time. On top of this, you will also set and manage a service charge budget,
- Using your exceptional communication skills, you’ll also be the key point of contact for tenant liaison as you resolve tenancy issues and negotiate new and existing contracts with letting consultants. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all fabric, mechanical and electrical issues.
- The health and safety of everyone within your building will be up to you which is why you’ll be required to carry out general and fire risk assessments regularly. You’ll oversee everything from COSHH and first aid to managing Display Screen Equipment assessments; ensuring everyone is happy and safe to keep the offices running smoothly.
- Your soft FM skillset will be put to good use within the front of house reception. Here, you’ll be archiving and storing essential documents, keeping all equipment in stock, and organising the mailroom and couriers.
- This highly diverse role also involves an aspect of catering, as you prepare for both everyday meetings and AGMs. Keeping the dining room running smoothly both day-to-day and for special events, you’ll become an integral part of every aspect of the facilities.
- Highly organized and results-driven, you will also manage projects both on and off site. You’ll oversee the large-scale refurbishment project on our client’s neighbouring freehold property and be the key point of contact for contractors working on the site.
- You’ll also effectively manage all moves, changes and building works within your existing building.
This is a highly diverse and responsible temporary role in the heart of London, perfect for those looking to further develop their FM skillset within a fast-paced environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.