Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This role will be responsible for a distribution warehouse in addition to a commercial office space. The Facilities Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the site and will be required to pro-actively manage and resolve all facilities issues by working alongside the wider team.
General Facilities Requirements
- The role will act as the first point of contact on all facilities matters for staff, contractors and suppliers.
- Oversee all security issues.
- Ensure that all required policies, procedures and processes are documented and kept up to date.
- Manage all property related issues for the Company including all insurances and contracts that relate to the properties.
- Manage the facilities budget
- Manage and supervise all contractors visiting the premises in a professional and courteous manner as well as project managing all building work, repairs and refurbishment.
- Manage all floor plans and any required moves and changes within the business.
- Carry out any other duties that are considered to be the responsibility of the Facilities Department.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience as a Facilities Manager or similar background in a comparable sized business.
- Must possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Be proactive and show the flexibility (in exceptional circumstances) to work, and be contactable out of normal office hours.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have good contractor management and people management.
- Member of BIFM.
- IOSH Certificate.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.