Workplace Manager – Soft ServicesBack to Vacancies List
- This role will be working across three offices in London. The client is also due to have an office closure and relocation mid-2020, making this an exciting and interesting time to join the Facilities team.
- This role will ensure the smooth day to day running of Front of House Services and first class service delivery, including arranging contract delivery, and have oversight of the associated functions.
- You’ll need an up-to-date knowledge of legislation in order to:
- Operate the cleaning, catering, travel, ground transport and events
- Represent the client regarding Compliance and Due Diligence (including H&S and Music & Alcohol Licensing)
- We’re looking for someone with strong communication and people skills, who understands how to manage and develop the FM administrative staff.
- You’ll also need to be commercially minded: you’ll negotiate with suppliers and evaluate proposals, lead cost management exercises and drive savings.
- Previous experience of Asset Management including managing and interrogation of Service Charge Budgets is essential, as is experience of Senior Management in a hospitality or catering setting.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a CV without delay!