Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a production company catering to the world of Film and Television, are now looking for a proactive Facilities Manager who will work across multiple sites.
Our client are looking for a Facilities Manager who has managed a Health & Safety person or Facilities team. The role will report into the Operations Director.
You should have a positive, flexible attitude to work and the ability to perform well under pressure in order to meet the demands of a busy, often unpredictable industry. This role is a perfect opportunity for ambitious professionals to join an innovative, dynamic and expanding company.
- Responsible for the health, safety and facilities management for all sites.
- Responsible to the Board of Directors for maintaining company compliance with H&S legislation and industry best practice.
- To have up to date knowledge of the current H&S, environmental and workplace legislation.
- To champion and promote occupational H&S across all sites.
- Undertaking investigations when requested into incidents on or off site which effect its staff or customers with the objective of understanding cause and effect and where appropriate creating formal reports detailing recommended corrective actions.
- To provide guidance and support internally and externally using H&S and facilities management skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for the safe upkeep of the facilities, including liasing with contractors to ensure work done is completed in line with health and safety law legislation and company procedures whilst on site.
”Our client are looking for a Facilities Manager who has managed a Health & Safety person or Facilities team.”
- Recognised qualifications in H&S, e.g. IOSH
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Previous experience as a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager, or similar;
- Experience of managing multiple sites;
- Have a clean UK driving licence, and the willingness to travel to multiple sites when required;
- An electrical qualification would be desirable, but not essential;
- Previous experience of working in the film, television and media production industry with a familiarity of the terms used would be a distinct advantage.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply