Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- Responsible for the health, safety and facilities management all sites
- Responsible to the Board of Directors for maintaining company compliance with H&S legislation and industry best practice.
- To have up to date knowledge of the current H&S, environmental and workplace legislation.
- To champion and promote occupational H&S across all sites.
- Undertaking investigations when requested into incidents on or off site which effect the client, its staff or customers with the objective of understanding cause and effect and where appropriate creating formal reports detailing recommended corrective actions.
- To provide guidance and support internally and externally using H&S and facilities management skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for the safe upkeep of the facilities, including liasing with contractors to ensure work done is completed in line with health and safety law legislation and company procedures whilst on site.
- Previous experience as a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager, or similar
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Have a clean UK driving licence, and the willingness to travel to multiple sites when required
- An electrical qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
- Recognised qualifications in H&S, e.g. IOSH
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills