Facilities Administrator (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
This is a new opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading asset management companies.
Our prestigious client has asked us to find a passionate and results-driven Facilities Administrator to uphold their world-class reputation and to provide administration support to the Building Management Team. The post holder would need to maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary. Our client are looking for a strong communicator who can receive and process complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the team.
• To maintain internal systems and work flow and advise Building Management Team on Administrative best practice.
• Ensure Building Management Team administration is up to date and current at all times including diary management.
• To cover all aspects relating to the Service Desk including raising and closing of PPM’s in the absence of the Service Desk Operator.
• Open, sort and stamp all incoming mail.
• Maintain stationery and sundry stock.
• Maintain expenditure spreadsheets.
• Process invoices and maintain electronic records.
• Send all authorised invoices for payment to relevant accounts staff.
• Coordinate training course bookings on behalf of the team.
• Generate and process purchase orders and ensure these are authorised by the Building Management Team.
• To ensure the ‘Meridian’ H&S System is up-to-date at all times, and liaise with all management when required.
• Liaise with waste contractor, manage and upload data relevant to sustainability.
• Type minutes with accuracy and circulate in a timely manner. If requested, attend meetings and minute take.
• Actions – monitor action progress from minutes and follow-up with Management Team Reports – administer a variety of management reports and electronic presentations including overall design and presentation.
• Maintain both soft and hard filing systems, ensuring consistency and support management team where required.
• Provide hospitality support for meetings and training courses.
• Support the Operations Coordinator in office management responsibilities.
• Process expense claims on behalf of the Building Management Team.
• Manage and process the petty cash in line with the company’s policy.
Health & Safety:
• To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and of other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
• To co-operate with the company so far as is necessary to enable the company to comply fully and at all times with its legal duties regarding health, safety and welfare matters.
• Never to interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare.
• To familiarise yourself with the company’s Health and Safety Policy and to comply fully at all times with the company’s health, safety, welfare and fire arrangements.
• To report immediately all accidents involving injuries and illness verbally to your immediate superior and a First Aider and make or have made on your behalf, an entry in the company’s Accident Book
• Never to use any machinery, work equipment, dangerous substance, transport equipment, system of work or safety device unless you have been authorised to do so and then only in accordance with any training received by you and any instructions provided to you.
• Never to perform work you are not qualified to do or have not been properly trained for.
• To inform the company immediately of any work situation which you reasonable consider represents a serious and immediate danger to health and safety or represents a shortcoming in the company’s arrangements health and safety.
• To report to the company any medical condition you have and any mediation or substance you are taking which could affect the safety of yourself or others.
• To seek medical treatment for all injuries you sustain (no matter how slight they appear).
• If required, to co- operate fully and promptly with any accident investigation carried out by the company.
• Minimum of 18 months experience in an administrative role within an office environment. GCSE in Mathematics and English (minimum grade of C/4).
• Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision.
• Confident in formatting management reports.
• Comprehensive Office IT-skill set and strong general IT understanding.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good numerical skills including computer literacy (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook. Powerpoint).
• Professional, presentable, articulate and confident.
• Ability to demonstrate well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Elevated level of time management, organisational and administrative skills.
• Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
• Good attention to detail.
• Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
• Customer focused approach.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!