Facilities Management SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property and retail giant, are now looking for a Facilities Supervisor to join their dynamic team across a large portfolio in London.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for managing the FM Helpdesk, supporting and education the Operations teams to get the most out of the system
- Produce and circulate reports on costs by location, problem type and Contractor
- Escalate issues to Project Manager like but not limited to Contractors failing to meet SLAs
- Audit existing stores to ensure Contractors are completing works scheduled (PPM & Reactive) making recommendations for works needing to be completed (P&L / capex) to maintain brand standards
- Available in stores when ‘emergency’ issues arise to coordinate with Operations Teams and Contractors and minimise risk of closure
- Budget management for FM works
- Excellent communication skills, including third party negotiation ensuring the best service and value
- People management experience, including the quality control of third party suppliers
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent proven health and safety knowledge supported by NEBOSH and/or IOSH qualifications
- Good IT skills, including MS Office and up to date knowledge of systems
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com.