Facilities Management Technician (Prestige Estate)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a Private Household whom occupy a 5-acre premier site on the outskirts of London to recruit an FM Technician.
- Total discretion and the ability to provide exceptional service without being intrusive.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Diagnosing mechanical and electrical issues and correcting them.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems e.g. ventilation
- Check functionality of safety systems e.g. fire alarm.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- To respond to all maintenance requests in order of priority.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when external assistance repairs are necessary.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Perform minor fixes, as instructed by the FM Supervisors / Chief Engineer.
- Report to FM Management issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress using appropriate systems.
In this role you would be expected to support the Facilities Management team with a wide range of operationally essential tasks. All FM Technicians are expected to work in partnership with the estate team to provide the highest level of operational service and performance. You will be working in a busy estate where the ability to think on your feet is expected and to follow instructions.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in all areas where work is being conducted including workshop and plant room areas.
- Stock taking and inventories.
- Acceptance and movement of deliveries.
- Operate in a Spa environment.
- Pool and pond maintenance and upkeep.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays at short notice.
- Time will be given in lieu when overtime is worked.
- Highest standards of personal grooming.
- Ability to work efficiently independently or within the wider team.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the FM Management team or member of the senior management team.
- Any other duties required to support the estate operation.
Health & Safety
- To ensure that all work undertaken is done so in a safe manner and in accordance with relevant approved codes of practice.
- To wear appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company.
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety Acts as applicable to your place of work. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards at your workplace.
- To ensure that any accidents to staff or visitors are reported in accordance with correct procedures.
- To be fully conversant with the risk assessments for your department.
- To comply with all Health & Safety regulation including fire safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, staff, contractors and Principals.
- To attend all training courses as and when required.
- Willing to learn new skills and enhance current knowledge.
- At least 5 years previous experience in a 5* hotel or similar.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- 1-Month bonus on top of this (pro rata in first year)
- Meals on duty
- Full summer and winter uniforms (which is also washed for the staff members)
- Extensive training
- Increasing holidays with length of service (additional 5 available over time)
- Working 5 days on and 2 days off – 40 hours per week (includes some evening, overnight and weekend work!)
- Chance to work with best equipment that money can buy
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply now’ below.