Facilities Manager (12 Months FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a charitable organisation, are now looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their team based in East London on a 12 months FTC.
- Addressing current reactive issues with safety and maintenance and assessing
- Managing current contractors and monitoring their work
- Documentation of contracts, SLAs, processes, procedures and schedule of works
- Mapping the site and all current assets
- Internal project management of refurbishment including management of contractors, phasing of works to minimise impact on service
- The post holder would be required to take hands on responsibility for facilities as well as demonstrating good project management skills
The role is required to start with immediate effect until completion of refurbishment and appointment of new external contractors.
- To have up to date knowledge of the current H&S, environmental and workplace legislation.
- To champion and promote occupational H&S across all sites.
- Undertaking investigations when requested into incidents on or off site which effect its staff or customers with the objective of understanding cause and effect and where appropriate creating formal reports detailing recommended corrective actions.
- To provide guidance and support internally and externally using H&S and facilities management skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for the safe upkeep of the facilities, including liasing with contractors to ensure work done is completed in line with health and safety law legislation and company procedures whilst on site.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience as a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager, or similar
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply now’